EasyWebshop

SGI Stamps

SGI StampsPunteggio di soddisfazione: 5/5
35 votes, 42 recensioni

Punteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazione

www.sgistamps.com

/www.sgistamps.com

SGI Stamps
StatoOpen: I clienti possono vedere i prodotti e acquistarli
Lingua, ValutaInglese, Euro, US dollar, British pound, Russian rouble

Recensioni

È stato 42 recensioni

PhilatelicumVenerdi, 20 Aprile 2018, 13:53

Very good!

Johan HLunedì, 16 Aprile 2018, 13:35

Punteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazione

Perfect as always !!

MeenkjaVenerdi, 6 Aprile 2018, 18:47

Super!!!

PeterDomenica, 1 Aprile 2018, 21:33

Absolutely fantastic !

Ake LindbergMercoledi, 28 Marzo 2018, 12:00

Perfect transaction. Thank you!

Pjppa69Venerdi, 23 Marzo 2018, 21:11

Very good!

YusufbisDomenica, 11 Marzo 2018, 13:08

Bought several items each time service and price was excellent.

CubanboyVenerdi, 2 Marzo 2018, 14:38

Great seller, excellent items. Thanyou

Pastor Paul F. SwartzDomenica, 25 Febbraio 2018, 5:55

Do you have sets of the Cameroun Reformation stamp sheetlets available. I am a Lutheran pastor and am writing a book on Martin Luther which will be illustrated philatelically by my vast Luther/Reformation collection, and I am seeking all Reformation issues in observance of The Reformation, and would like to include the Cameroun issues. Are they government issues or personalized? Can you let me know the price? Thank you for your consideration.
Pastor Paul

SGI StampsLunedì, 16 Aprile 2018, 13:33

Next time please send such request as a message and not here in the feedback section to get a prompt answer from us.

KevinMercoledi, 22 Novembre 2017, 6:34

All stamps arrived safely and in good time. Very pleased with excellent condition of the stamps I ordered. Thank you.

AvivMartedi, 24 Ottobre 2017, 23:48

Perfect transaction. Great service. Thanks.

KikkoDomenica, 22 Ottobre 2017, 13:36

Excellent items!

MarkSabato, 23 Settembre 2017, 13:45

Just perfect store.

DagoVenerdi, 22 Settembre 2017, 21:25

Perfect!

Angel LuisGiovedi, 3 Agosto 2017, 22:05

Excelente servicio.

AlexDomenica, 18 Giugno 2017, 3:41

Excellent service.Excellent seller. Thank you very much.

Jose A. NarbonaGiovedi, 15 Giugno 2017, 21:00

I just got your stamps today and your email reminding me about this review at the same time: that's efficiency!! Always very happy with your items and quality service. One of my favorite sites online to buy stamps. Thank you so much!

Kan-etsu HaseLunedì, 22 Maggio 2017, 16:09

very good

Jack NestorSabato, 6 Maggio 2017, 5:20

Very happy with my purchase. The stamps arrived in perfect condition and nicely packaged. Will definitely used your store again.

Jonas SteponaitisMercoledi, 26 Aprile 2017, 15:00

I can only second everyone else's satisfaction.

Order - 20170-31488-18370-74249Sabato, 15 Aprile 2017, 5:36

VERY FAST SHIPPING, ITEM JUST AS DESCRIBED, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS SELLER.
THANK YOU!

Paula CantLunedì, 10 Aprile 2017, 13:07

Great service, many thanks

CvSVenerdi, 24 Marzo 2017, 12:59

Forgot the Stars

CvSVenerdi, 24 Marzo 2017, 12:59

Perfect A fantastic place for stamp collectors. Quick and efficent service. And very helpfull

Scrivi recensione

Nome Check
Messaggio Check
caratteri rimasti
Punteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazionePunteggio di soddisfazione

Webshop Directory

Categorie